For those questioning their marriage, have a spouse who wants to end the marriage, or are in the midst of separating . . .
You Can Get Through This Without Feeling Alone
Are you frightened about ending your marriage?
Do you find yourself thinking . . .
- I know my marriage is over, but can’t bring myself to do anything about it?
- I feel lost. There’s no one I can talk to about this who understands?
- I’m embarrassed. What will other people say?
- I’m scared – scared of being alone, supporting myself and scared for my children?
You are not alone. These, and many other, questions come up repeatedly when I talk to people in similar situations.
I’m Mandy Walker and I’m a divorce coach and mediator. I help men and women end their relationships with respect and dignity, so they don’t they’re going through divorce alone, so they’ll understand the process and their options and so they can be confident in the decisions they’re making.
Ending your marriage changes every aspect of your life and, if you’re like me (and most people), you’re not equipped to handle these stressful changes on your own. This is a time when you really need help and support and my online divorce coaching program, My Divorce Pal does just that. A self-directed, self-paced monthly membership program, My Divorce Pal gives you the tools you need to feel empowered and make the right choices for yourself.
I want to help you move forward with your life knowing in your heart that you’ve made the best decision for you.
Feeling lost and overwhelmed? Don’t know where to turn for help? Panicked because everything is moving too fast?
My Divorce Pal is a safe haven where you identify the issues you need to consider so you feel confident about the hard-to-make decisions you’re facing.
“It’s great to find a place to get support and have someone to talk to about the issues I’m facing or will be facing in the future (I can’t tell any of my friends yet). . . I’m scared . . . I’ve been miserable and wanted to leave for years, but stayed for my kids.”
“Thank you for sharing the gems of your website… it’s nice to find a resource that is more about the human aspects of divorce and the havoc it wreaks than the less-than-ideal legal advice most sites offer.”
– Heather, Tampa, FL
“…I want to thank you for what you are doing. A divorce is very hard thing to go through especially when infidelity is involved. Your website is very helpful because it shows me that there are many situations similar to mine. ”
– Keith, Vancouver, WA
You CAN Survive the Challenges of Divorce
My Divorce Pal is based on the collective wisdom of more than 100 people who I have personally interviewed. These people have shared their pains. . . joys . . . successes. . . and failures with me. So you can rest assured that the information I share comes from the trenches – from people who have been where you are and have thrived.
It’s not easy, but I do know you can get through it. There is light at the end of the tunnel. You CAN survive the challenges and reinvent your life. One way to do so is to reach out for help in a supportive environment.
A sound approach to divorce, My Divorce Pal is based on doing what is in your best interest and the interests of your children.
If this resonates with you . . .
Join the VIP Circle today and receive 12 months for the price of 6!
While the legalities of a divorce may or may not take you 12 months, many people I’ve interviewed have found they needed emotional support on a consistent, on-going basis – even after the divorce was final. And if you’re in the early stages of divorce, trying to decide if divorce is right for you, then you could easily be looking at a year of changes ahead of you.
The monthly membership site gives you access to short audio/video/text modules, each supported with worksheets and resource recommendations. To fit even the busiest of lifestyles, each session is under 10 minutes long.
The program is divided into five tracks but your membership in My Divorce Pal gives you access to all the tracks and because each divorce is unique and has its own path, you can choose which modules you want to work through and the order you want to do them in. Here’s a taste of what you get:
Track # 1 – Deciding to Divorce: Is Divorce Right for You?
- Envision what life after divorce might be like.
- Four strategies for overcoming your fears and finding a path to move you forward.
- Discover the one moment that will bring you the clarity you’ve been searching for.
- Recognizing that telling your spouse you want a divorce is different than actually making the decision.
Track #2 – Preparing for Divorce
- Why creating a professional support network is beneficial to you.
- Resolving who moves out of the house and when.
- How to prepare to tell your spouse you want a divorce.
- Why you always need legal advice AND why it’s a red flag when your spouse says “I don’t want to use attorneys.”
Track #3 – Parenting After Divorce
- Do your children have a say in your parenting plan? How to help them understand and deal with parenting changeovers.
- How to handle your children’s schedule and communicate with their school.
- Accepting that you and your ex are still a parenting team – supporting each other when it comes to disciplining the kids.
- How to ensure that your children don’t play you and your ex against one another.
Track #4 – Your Financial Future
- Are you controlling your money or is it controlling you?
- The one decision that could have the greatest impact on your financial future.
- Creating a financial asset inventory – what’s yours is mine, or is it?
- Assets hidden or disappearing? Understanding when to call in the financial experts.
- Outlining your own personal asset inventory and working through how it’s going to be divided.
Track #5 – Taking Care of Yourself
- Redefining your relationship with your ex. If you’re no longer spouses, what are you?
- Admitting that you can’t do it all. It’s okay to ask for help, but who do you turn to?
- Do dating and kids mix? How to be the dating role model you may have never had.
- Are you feeding a hungry heart? Recognize the signs of emotional eating and overcome them.
Plus Bonuses that Include:
- Visioning Your Life After Divorce Workbook
Start seeing what your life might look like after divorce. Discover what to do when you are unable to see yourself as single again.
- Seeing Your Life After Divorce
A 40-minute audio presentation (mp3) that reveals why a post-divorce vision is important for you (regardless of who initiated the divorce).
- Untangling From Your Spouse: How to Prepare for Divorce
This eBook delivers practical advice regarding insurance matters, credit card protection, living arrangements and more.
- Ask A Coach
Any time you have a question about the content, you can use the Ask A Coach button to submit your question. With your permission, we’ll remove any identifying information and post our response on our Facebook page where you’ll be able to get input from other people experiencing divorce.
- Free One-On-One Coaching Call With A Divorce Expert
Every divorce is different with its own unique set of circumstances. It can get pretty complicated and sometimes what you need to breakthrough the blocks is a one-on-one coaching session. Friendship and Inner Circle memberships come with a complimentary 30-minute coaching session. The VIP membership comes with a 60-minute coaching call. You can use this time to talk through your specific area of concern.
“Divorce is complicated in itself, but the myriad personal details surrounding the process make it nearly overwhelming…Mandy Walker writes about these matters. She is motivated by integrity, not revenge.”
–C.G., Boulder, CO
Make Your Divorce Less Painful and Stressful
This is a time when you may feel like you’re on a roller coaster. One day you’re up – feeling like everything will work out – and other days it may feel like the weight of the world is on your shoulders.
I want to offer you support – a place you can turn to when you’re feeling frustrated or overwhelmed, sad or scared, doubtful or determined. My Divorce Pal is here to provide that space for you.
It’s my goal to help you better understand that, while this is a challenging and emotional time, you can get through it. My Divorce Pal helps you:
- Identify the issues you need to address so you can consciously choose the path that is right for you.
- Customize your post-divorce life to fit your personality and develop your strengths.
- Build a loving, supportive environment where your children will thrive.
- Create a relationship with your ex that allows for the rebuilding of trust and a shared commitment to parenting.
- Grow and uncover the person you were always meant to be.
Understanding all the stress you’re already experiencing, I want to relieve you of some of that by making this program accessible and affordable to you. Priced at just $18.00/month, 3 months for $45.00 or 6 months for $96.00, it’s less than the weekly cost of a latté at your favorite coffee spot.
Register now and get 12 months for the price of 6. That’s a savings of $120.00.
Sign up for My Divorce Pal TODAY. Don’t wait any longer. Get the emotional support you need from someone who has not only walked in your shoes, but has talked with others who have been there.
I’ll Make Your Decision Even Easier With a Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee
This is a time when you may have trouble focusing or thinking clearly. I believe you’ll find the tips and recommendations delivered throughout this program extremely valuable in helping you gain the clarity you need to get through your transition.
However, if after the first 30 days, you don’t agree, let me know promptly and I will refund your full membership. I only want you to participate in this program if you find it valuable in providing you the support you seek.
Who Is Mandy Walker Anyway?
Hi, I’m Mandy Walker, founder of Since My Divorce, one of the top divorce support blogs in the country. I am also a contributor to the Huffington Post, Your Tango and DivorcedMoms.com.
I was divorced in 2007. When I first started thinking about ending my marriage, I was hesitant to discuss my marital issues with friends. I was raised with the understanding that “what happens in a marriage, stays in a marriage.”
I sought help from various sources, but what really fostered my breakthrough and opened my mind to new opportunities was listening to other people’s stories. Every day people facing the end of their marriage have shared their experiences with me. They were willing to come forward because they believed by doing so they would be helping others through the process.
Their stories revealed to me that divorce is a normal part of the life cycle – despite the stigma attached to it in many circles. My Divorce Pal is my way of paying it forward to others who are going through the painful turmoil of ending their marriage.
Divorce can be isolating. So, I’ve developed this program to build a community that offers empathy and gives you courage and confidence. I am convinced that you too are resilient and have the capacity to reinvent yourself.
“The Since My Divorce website helps me discover my strength and inspires me to find my truth. Most of the featured stories validate that what I’m feeling is a process of my transition and that I have to go through them.” – M.A., California
Sign up today and save $120.00 on a 12-month membership!
While My Divorce Pal is priced to be very affordable, I know that lack of access to money or lack of SAFE access to money can be a problem. Please contact me if you’re in this situation as I have scholarships available.
My Divorce Pal is not a substitute for legal advice nor does it provide therapy or treatment of mental illness.
© 2014 Walker Business Ventures. All rights reserved.
Created in collaboration with The Write Direction.